Turtle and Hatchling
Father and son turtles travel together in this fun knit stuffed toy, with a ribbed belly and starburst shaping on the back. A great pair from Michele Wilcox!
Length: 15", head to tail
Width: 18", across legs
Yarn: Cotton Supreme (100% Cotton; 180 yd/ 100 gr)
• # 518 Spring Green- 1 hank (CC1) Turtle
• # 519 Pea Green- 1 hank (CC2) Turtle
• # 520 Yellow- 1 hank (CC3) Hatchling & Turtle
• # 504 Beige- 1 hank (CC4) Hatchling only
• # 601 Celery- 1 hank (CC5) Hatchling only
Needles: US Size 6 (4.0 mm) straight needles or size to obtain gauge.
Notions: stitch markers, two 9mm button eyes (for turtle), two 5mm black plastic beads (for hatchling eyes), polyester fiberfill, tapestry needle
This pattern is also available as part of e-book Cotton Supreme Book 2: Summer Supreme.
Purchase on Ravelry$5.00
Row 5: K2, [kfb] 4 times, k2.